Monday, July 11, 2011

The porch light is back on ( aka, 'BTM reopens it's virtual doors')

I'm sure there's a name for it. Some kind of syndrome that causes one to rid herself of perfectly good stuff - a jacket, a rotisserie motor, a blog, always regretting it shortly after. Maybe it's Mom's voice in the back-back of my head, echoing, "Monica, clean out your closet - it's a pigsty!". Maybe I'm a commitment-phobe. Maybe I should get back to the business of *big echoey voice*...
"The Blooooog Rebooooorn!" *lightning crackle/thunderclap/maniacal laughter*

Generally you'll find me babbling in here about Halloween and other spookinessness. The creeping-death-slow progress of the garage walk-thru; sporadic posts about the Etsy shop I keep starting to open, then panic and shut down (figuring out shipping fees is terrifying, plus the worry of a certain well-known amusement park company suing me for using their images without changing it the required 17%). How the heck does one figure out if 17% of an image is changed, anyway.
So here are some of the thangs I hope to eventually muster up enough courage to sell someday:


Thanks for returning to the Manor, please feel free to leave nice comments, and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment