Thursday, July 28, 2011

I is for Irony

A few weeks ago, I entered a contest in which a limited number of Haunted Mansion-philes (and those willing to cough up $285 per ticket) would be chosen to attend this:
http://www.yourhighwayinthesky.com/tag/room-for-one-more/

What the heck, I figured, and tossed my name into the Disney hat.
Well, guess what...
I got an email from Disney today, congratulating me that - you guessed it - I'd won the opportunity to purchase said tickets. My heart leapt out of my chest, and was about to race upstairs to tell Hubby of our incredible luck, when I read, "in Disney's Contemporary Hotel". Wait. We don't have a "Contemporary Hotel" our here in California. Yep, turns out the Haunted Mansion they were talking about is in Florida. FREAKING FLORIDA.
Wanna guess how I feel right now?...

No comments:

Post a Comment