Monday, December 19, 2011

More Haunted Mansion-inspired glassware

I changed my mind - I'm not going to close up my Etsy shop after all. I really love my little creative outlet, and would be sad if it were gone.
So here's what I've been working on the past couple days: a slightly different design of my mansion-inspired glassware.

                                               
Tightrope ballerina on one side of the glass, and the ravenous alligator on the other; both with glittery goodness, and a mansion wallpaper base.
The thing I especially like about this design is, as you tilt the wine glass, it looks like the alligator is swallowing up our endangered Petite Danseuse. It's like *Disney Magic!* (Required Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Disney. This is fan art, made by a fan, for fans, blah blah blah).




1 comment: